International Infection Prevention Week 2020
This year, for International Infection Prevention Week (October 18-24), THA highlighted exceptional hospital infection preventionists who have gone above and beyond to protect healthcare workers and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
THA acknowledges the resilience and commitment of these outstanding IP teams and is proud of them for rising up to the challenges of our times.
Thank you Infection Preventionists!
Infection Prevention Team Spotlights:
- Maury Regional Health
- Williamson Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
- Ballad Health – Southwest Market
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Greeneville Community Hospital East
- Greeneville Community Hospital West
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital